Thursday, April 27, 2006

Let Love In

"And I wonder where these dreams go
When the world gets in your way
What’s the point in all this screaming
No one’s listening anyway"
From Acoustic #3 by Goo Goo Dolls

I purchased the newest Goo Goo Dolls CD (Let Love In) on Tuesday. Excellent CD! It was a great CD to listen to in the car. The CD has the song "Better Days" on it - which has got to the second best song of the Goo Goo Dolls. (The first being "Iris").

The term is almost over for me. I have to give an exam tomorrow morning. However, my exams are complete. I have been catching up on my sleep. I have even had a chance to working on my stack of "fun" reading. Oh and I also bought a new pair of sandals! (Yes, I have a thing for sandals...well shoes in general...most of them are black...but I say to each their own...) Lets just move on...

I also wanted to point out the following article: "Our Universe: A Quantum Loop". Oh and I wanted to point out another article: "Google Puts Money Behind Firefox Movement".

The truth is out there...or not...

Well, I hope you are enjoying your spring weather as much as I am enjoying mine. It is in the mid 60's here in Michigan. There is a slight breeze making everything seem so very nice and relaxing. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: