Friday, April 7, 2006

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

"Packing food. You'll thank me later. Mr. Beaver gets cranky when he's hungry." - Mrs. Beaver (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)

I watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe last night. Wonderful, wonderful movie. The music was absolutely magically. I am so going to have to buy the CD. The graphics were stunning and well integrated into the live action scenes. It came out on DVD this week and if you haven't seen it you should. (However, I am guessing that almost everyone but me has seen it already).

By the way today is World Health Day.

Like Halo? Then don't read this comic. My apologies for the premoting of making fun of the evil...err...Microsoft and Bungie. (Honest, I don't hate them. I know some very nice people who work at Microsoft. It's not my fault that they end up being make fun of in various comics. OK, it is my fault that I point out these comics...but well...yeah, I don't have an excuse for that one...err...sorry?)

Moving on: "New data storage design likely to increase data capacity"

Soon to be plot of make for TV sci-fi movie: "Viruses 'trained' to build tiny batteries"

That's all the time I have for today's fun filled blog. Happy reading and happy weekend! I am going to now go bury myself under all my work for my projects...

(Updates will probably become very random for the next two weeks).

No comments: