Saturday, October 30, 2004

Wacky Site 8: Search for Halloween

I decided not to just pick out one Halloween related site because there are so many to pick from. I began my quest by doing a Google search for Halloween. The was a large quantity of results but I had expected that. I decided to check out a couple. Here are two you might be interested in visiting:

Halloween Online - It claims to be "your guide to Halloween". Basically this site is a bunch of links to other sites. There are links to sites about fog machines, Halloween news, coffins, toys, films, and a safety guide. Everything and anything relating to Halloween.

Halloween Magazine - Yep, there is an online Halloween Magazine. Although, I am really not surprised. The holiday is heavily celebreated in the US. If you are looking for last minute ideas this might be the site you were looking for.

Happy Halloween! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

No comments: