Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Quote 11: "When you have eliminated the impossible..."

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes)

This is my favorite Sherlock Holmes quotes. Why? Because it is an extremely truthful statement. When you have miss placed a book you need and you look in all the places it should be - you have to look in the places it shouldn't be located. So, really I like this quote because we can easily be applied to our life on a day to day basis.

The Mirror Has Two Faces is a movie that has similar theme. But I won't spoil it for you. You can watch the movie yourself. I really like the movie. The main characters Rose and Gregory are played by Barbra Streisand and Jeff Bridges. There are lots of funny parts in this movie - which is why I like it so much.

Well, thanks for stopping by today and reading my blog!

No comments: