Sunday, October 3, 2004

Quote Grab Bag

For my Saturday/Sunday blog, I decided to have a bunch of TV, commercial, and movie quotes that I like. Most of the quotes are in this blog because I think they are funny or I just like them for some odd reason. Unlike the other quotes this week which were useful and thought provoking. So without further delay here are the funny quotes:

"Nobody ever poses with their toaster" -- Mercedes-Benz commercial

"True or false, if I were to stand on high ground in Key West with a good pair of binoculars I'd be as informed as I am now?" -- Leo (West Wing)

"As always, this is as good as it's going to get." -- Mia (The Princess Diaries)

"Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?" -- Scott Calvin (The Santa Clause)

"Sometimes the only sane response to an insane world is insanity." -- Mulder (The X-Files)

"Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?" -- Oracle (The Matrix)

"Hey, Hong Kong Fooey. Watch the fists of fury." -- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo Movie)

"If lack of attention to personal finances is a mark of refinement, then the Marches must be the most elegant family in Concord!" -- Jo March (Little Women)

"I'm an engineer! I stopped running when Nixon was president!" -- Jerry O'Neill (Space Cowboys)

"There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad that tie is." -- Nash (A Beautiful Mind)

"I've flown with you twice and you've crashed half the time." -- Robin (Six Days Seven Nights)

"No, that's silly. The man who *lives* in my finger hired the crew. " -- Fozzie (Muppet's Treasure Island)

"I am invisible, and I am wet." -- Mia (The Princess Diaries)

"I'm not going to ask you if you just said what I think you said because I know it's what you said." -- Scully (The X-Files)

"You know, I have a theory that hieroglyphics are just an ancient comic strip about a character named Sphinxy." -- Harry (When Harry Met Sally)

"For the last six months, he's gone to Harvard and Berkeley. I'm betting he can get a passport." -- Carl Hanratty (Catch Me If You Can)

"I am the same color as the Department of Motor Vehicles..." -- Lavinia (The Banger Sisters)

"I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else." -- Wednesday (Addams Family)

"Well, I told him I work for the Bureau of Internal Revenue." -- Max (Get Smart)

"It couldn't have gone far, right? Somewhere in this building is our talent." -- Toby (West Wing)

"Gee. Do they still make wooden Christmas Trees?" -- Lucy (A Charlie Brown Christmas)

"Yes I've heard how difficult it is to work with Judy Garland. Do you know how difficult it is to BE Judy Garland? I've been trying to be Judy Garland all my life! " -- Judy Garland (Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows)

"LeBeau, this is a prison camp. Nobody's trying to break in!" -- Hogan (Hogan's Heroes)

"Not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition beyond definition beyond the image." -- Betty Warren (Mona Lisa Smile)

"Bob Vila would have a field day with this place!" - Jim (The Haunted Mansion)

"Why is it that everytime I think I know the answers, someone goes and changes the questions?" -- Mulder (The X-Files)

"I have never worn pantyhose but it sounds very dangerous." -- Joe (The Princess Diaries)

"It looks like the inside of a raincoat!" -- Tony (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)

Well, that is all the quotes I have for now. This coming week I will continue with my quote blogs and other random tidbits. I figured I would publish one blog for the weekend. It took awhile to find the quotes. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

No comments: