Saturday, October 30, 2004

October Music Playlist

This is the "I don't have any other blog topic" topic. I have no idea if people ever find this interesting or not. But, just about everyone else has a blog entry about their playlist so I am going to as well. Without much further ado - here is the list:
  1. Run Away by the Real McCoy (yes, it is the song from a recent car commercial).
  2. Last Thing by Diana Anaid
  3. I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme) by John Rzeznik
  4. Holding Out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler
  5. Footloose by Kenny Loggins
  6. Trouble by Bonnie McKee
  7. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
  8. One More Murder by Better Than Ezra
  9. Against All Odds by Phil Collins
  10. Listen to Your Heart by Roxette
  11. Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits (I heard this first on The West Wing)
  12. I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt
  13. Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx (I heard it on The Ellen DeGeneres Show recently)
This is my list of songs I have been listening to. Most of these songs are available on iTunes. Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read my blog!

No comments: