Sunday, October 17, 2004

Wacky Site 2: Great TV Quotes

Another wacky site is Great TV Quotes. Don't get me wrong - I think this site is well done and includes some really great quotes from some really great TV shows. I just think a site with only TV quotes is wacky. (Note: wacky is not negative, just different). Check out all The X-Files quotes - those are some great moments from that show. I decided to include a couple quotes for your entertainment:

THE X-FILES:

SCULLY: But, Mulder, the new millennium doesn't begin until January 2001.
MULDER: Nobody likes a math geek, Scully.

SCULLY: You know, on the old mariners' maps, the cartographers would designate uncharted territory by writing "here be monsters."
MULDER: I've got a map of New York City just like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MURPHY BROWN:

JIM: Perhaps you need to be clearer.
MURPHY: Clearer? Jim, the other day I rolled up my car window while she was still talking to me! I drove away and she actually ran alongside the car until she was able to pull her hair free at the onramp! I'm telling you, the woman cannot take a hint!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GET SMART

MAX: I'm sorry I'm late, Chief, but I was stuck in the car for almost twenty minutes.
CHIEF: I know, 86. The traffic.
MAX: No, the seat belt. I can never get that darn thing unbuckled.

I selected just a couple from the massive number of quotes posted on this site. I highly recommend checking this site out. Of course, I really like quotes - which may be why I like this site so much.

No comments: