Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tombs, Florida, Encryption...

"Some music *needs* air. Roll down your window." - Claire Colburn (Elizabethtown)

In the news:
Cool: "Man Leads Archaeologists to Frescoed Tomb"

I knew there was a reason I loved visiting Florida: "Florida's seas may offer cancer cure"

An always important issue: "Encryption, security policies tools to reduce laptop risks"

For those of you (who are like me) and love Wikipedia: "Growing Wikipedia revises its 'anyone can edit' policy"

I am so not going to talk about how my research is going. I did uncover one of my problems at 2 AM. Of course, now I have to figure out how to fix it. I now need to find out the magically function I need for the conclusion/consequent. The paper that I am implementing refers to it as f. I have a feeling it is problem specific. Of course, I don't know how to find said formula. I am just hoping that someone else is going to be responsible for figuring that out :-)

Well, thanks for stopping by and reading let another one of my blogs! Happy weekend! (If you are in Michigan try to stay dry!)

No comments: