Wednesday, June 28, 2006

And I thought Tuesday was bad...

"I've flown with you twice and you've crashed half the time." - Robin (Six Days Seven Nights)

It is the last day for the summer I term. My students have an assignment due at 5 PM. I just might go nuts before that point. I am kidding. It's not that bad. Of course, it's not my assignment that is due this evening! I am sure I will have a fun time grading these things.

About a 1/2 hour ago it was raining and hailing. It has been a while since I have seen hail that big. I am glad I parked in the bottom part of the garage when I got back from getting food. I decided to pick up food from Qdoba on my way back to my office hours.

"The Talking Camera - new handheld electronic reader will change the lives of millions" - just wow!

Aliens have invaded the planet, no wait it is just people text messaging on their cell phones ("Me little late meeting sorry sorry") - never mind.

Every city needs to get this system: "Top up your parking meter with a cell call"

Doesn't this so sound like something off of Star Trek Voyager? "Researchers Create New Organic Gel Nanomaterials"

Hubble suffers from symptoms of old age: "Hubble Space handicapped as main camera stops functioning"

I am not even sure what to say about this one: "Yellow chairs for free Wi-Fi"

Well, that is all I have time for right now - my students are asking me to find their bugs. Until next time...

No comments: