Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Quest for Music...

EDIT: Saw this interesting article: "Home Of The Year 2006 › An Avatar Is Born" and I wanted to share it with you. I saw the original link via Slashdot. By the way, doesn't slashdot look so different now? But it a totally good way. Don't know what made me want to comment on it now, but whatever...

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." - Batman (Batman Begins)

I am looking for some new music to listen to. I have been doing so much coding and driving back and forth... Anyway, I am looking for recommendations of songs and/or groups. So if you have some favorites leave me a comment or send me an email. Thanks!

Well now lets move on to the interesting news items I want to point out to you:

What do computers and fast food have in common? "PC makers bet on super-sized laptops"

This just sounds cool: "Physicists generate ball-lightning in the lab"

Oh and so does this: "Marine technology inspired by dolphins' speed" (On a complete side note: when I was in Florida we say a lot of dolphins).

Umm...ahh...OK...no comment on this one: "A Sixth Sense for a Wired World"

Very sound advice for all grad students

No comments: