Wednesday, June 21, 2006

News 'N Laughs

"Not that anyone cares what I think, but the restaurant is at the *other* end of the Universe." - Marvin (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating for a couple of days. I really don't have an excuse, except that it is the last week of class for the first summer term. I have bene quiet busy helping students complete their assignments (and debugging odd errors in their program).

I have been watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on one of my movie channels. It is a good movie. The first time I watched it I was kind of confused. However, when I watched it the second (and third time) I found it to be very entertaining and funny. It is truly a movie you have to watch twice. Marvin and the ship with a happy personality were my favorite parts.

On the quantum front: "Measuring single qubits"

Orchid lovers check this out: "Scientists Find Self-Fertilizing Orchid"

"What can a magnet tell you about rain patterns?"

Microsoft goes boldly into new frontiers: "Microsoft sees future in robots"

Good news for all you pandas who read my blog: "Panda poo raises conservationists' hopes for its population"

First iPods and now search engines: "Most Microsoft Workers Search With Google"

What is the world coming to? "Parents pinch pennies from piggy banks"

Thanks for stopping by! Well, I better get to my afternoon office hours. Until next time...

No comments: