Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stargate Coming Soon...

"I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate." - Maj. John Sheppard (Stargate: Atlantis)

To ads for Stargate you totally have to check out if you are a Sci-Fi fan:
Sheppard
Carter

You can also watch promos for Atlantis and SG-1 via the Sci-Fi Video player. (Look under shows -> Stargate SG-1 -> next episode and shows -> Stargate Atlantis -> next episode).

It's only what like 23 days until an all new action packed and exciting season of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis air? Not that I am counting or anything...

OK, I admit I did count. However, in my defense they are really the only shows making new episodes that I watch...well I also watch Battlestar Galatica...but that isn't going to have new episodes until what October?

Alright, I admit I am overly excited that there is going to be new episodes. I am a wacky Stargate fan. However, I have never been to a convention or anything like that. I just get excited about new shows. Yeah...I am just going to stop before I dig myself in deeper...

Plus, I have to finish preping for teaching a lab on using the IDE for C#. I am going to show them how to make a calculator and then (maybe) if there is time a very sad little music player. I call it a sad little music player since all it contains is a stop and start button. Hmm...maybe I could make that a radio button...just so that it would look cool...choices, choices, choices...

Well, have a great weekend. Try to stay dry (for those of you living in Ohio or Michigan) and cool!

No comments: