Friday, June 16, 2006

Let's Go Fly a Kite

"You know, you can say it backwards, which is 'dociousaliexpiistic-fragilcalirupus'. But that's going a bit too far, don't you think?" - Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)

Two different (and totally unrelated) Microsoft articles: "Gates to 'transition out' of Microsoft leadership" and "Windows Vista's OEM hardware requirements give glimpse of new hardware adaptation" for your reading pleasure.

The latest on the search front: "Google to Launch Government Search Site"

"Correlating Space and Time" - umm...no comment on this one. I just thought the title was cool.

I was ma'am-ed today when I stopped to pick up my lunch at Pancheros and two weeks ago when I stopped for crazy bread at Little Caesars. I am started to feel really old :-) I am not against the term "ma'am" I am just not use to it. Quiet frankly I don't think I will ever get use to it...

It is Friday - finally! Surprising (or not really) I plan to spend most of my weekend working on my program for my research and grading. Sounds like so much fun doesn't it? (I know you are all so jealous right now). I think it will be a fun weekend. Although a hot weekend. Today it is 86 and tomorrow it is predicted to be in the low 90s.

Well, I better get back to work! Happy weekend!

No comments: