Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Wednesday...

"Winds in the east, mist coming in, Like somethin' is brewin' and bout to begin. Can't put me finger on what lies in store, But I fear what's to happen all happened before." - Bert (Mary Poppins)*

I honestly don't have anything to tell. I have been working on research and teaching. The students are working on classes and overloading operators. Fun stuff todo, not so fun on the teaching aspect. You feel like you have gone over the same couple topics so many times...with so many students...it gets to be interesting. Of course, I know have my little "speal" memorized. Would you like to hear it? No, I wouldn't either if I were you. It's not that good - honest.

Otherwise, I have spending a bit of time reading all about The Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy system. I am trying to write this program see - for research see - and well at least I sort have a little bit of understanding regarding fuzzy stuff. I know a lot more the fuzzy terms now which helps a lot when I am reading some of the papers. Still have a long way to go.

Links to articles I thought you might find interesting:
"Scientists develop algorithm for ultra-secret security technique"

"Researchers uncover earliest dental work in this hemisphere"

"Microsoft Adds Webcams To Hardware Line"

"Two Butterfly Species Evolved Into Third, Study Finds"

*I absolutely love the Mary Poppins movie. I have read the books that the movie was based. Of course, the movie makes Mary Poppins a much more lovable character then the books. Anyway, the point is, yes I like the movie and there is no point in smirking at me regarding it. You know who you are. For everyone else, please continue having a bright and shiney day! Thanks for stopping by :-D

No comments: