Thursday, November 17, 2005

OK, so I Lied

Ben: You don't need someone crazy, if you're one step short of crazy, what do you get?
Riley: Obsessed?
Ben: Passionate.
(From the movie National Treasure)

Well, just about the snow. We didn't get a 1/2 inch. We got a whole inch and it is still snowing! The other side of the state doesn't have much snow. They are getting flurries (whenever I hear that word I think ice cream but that is here nor there) but not snow. The snow is really quite pretty. However, I still can't believe that there is snow in November before Thanksgiving! Maybe it is snowing lots of other places right now and I just don't know about it because I am busy obsessing over the fact that it is snowing on the west side of the Michigan in November. Anyway, moving on from the snow issue...

The reason I started this blog in the first place was I wanted to point out this article:
"MIT Is Crafting Cheap -- But Invaluable -- Laptops"

Now if you will excuse me I have to go teach a class, obsess over snow, and work on a project (servlets, JSP, and all that jazz). Ta-ta for now!

(Yes, I really am beginning to believe that I have gone a little wacky, have a few loose wires, a couple fries short of a happy meal, stated to act like a misconfigured router, nuts-o...)

No comments: