Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Let It Snow!

"It's too early. I never eat December snow. I always wait 'til January." - Lucy (A Charlie Brown Christmas)

It is snowing outside! I can't believe it. Well, I saw in the weather report that it was going to snow I was shocked. It was like 60 over the weekend. Now that I see the snow, I am still surprised. It has been snowing on and off all day. Not tons of snow, just little spits of snow. It is like 30 out and it is going to get colder when the sun goes down.

Now I have to get back to JSP, servlets, and all that stuff. Got project to do for this software engineering class. We are building part of a video rental store. I say part of because we are concentrating on the UML diagrams (and corresponding documents) to sketch out the project. We are using IBM's websphere to do the project. Websphere is a very interesting product. It works well. However, it is one of those pieces of software that you start up, go get a cup of coffee (or a bottle of pop), come back, check your email, and then it is ready. Of course, this probably is majorly influenced by the fact that we are on the university computers in a large computer lab. Shoot, it takes a long time get get firefox to start up!

Where was I? Oh right, snowing, JSP/servlets, and a bunch of student programs that I need to look at...<::sigh::>

No comments: