Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Not Really Aimless Blog

"But not all who wander are aimless, especially those who seek truth beyond traditions, beyond definition, beyond the image." - Betty Warren (Mona Lisa Smile)

I have finally finished debugging a bunch of students assignments. The assignment is due tomorrow at midnight. I had 4 hours of office hours today in which I stayed pretty busy which was nice. Anyway, I haven't had a lot of time to pull together much of a blog. Sorry about that. It is the end of the semester - I have a feeling that this kind of blog is going to become a regular thing (until the semester is over anyway). On a complete side note: it is getting colder, windy, and rumors of snow. Yikes.

This just sounds so cool: Researchers develop hybrid silicon evanescent laser

Look: it's all google-y (Google Base)

"Australia pioneers energy from hot rocks"

I am glad to know governments support important studies like this one ("UK 'has high-quality wind supply'")

No comments: