Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Really Don't Have a Point

"Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy." - Charlie Bucket (Charlie and Chocolate Factory)

Microsoft is finally moving to the 21st century software development methodology!. Yes, I like Extreme Programming and Agile software methodologies. I think they are better than the old way of doing stuff. Are the agile software development methodologies perfect? Nope. But here is the thing: the traditional methods have been shown repeatively to not work, so why not try something else? What have you possibly got to lose? It doesn't make sense to use the same broken method. Agile might not be perfect, but at least people are thinking and trying new things. That is the excitment associated with agile methodologies - trying new ways and approaches.

Alright, I think I have ranted enough for one day. Lets move on shall we?
"IBM 3D TV"

Looking for a study break? Visit the Botshop

What do lemur's and Monty Python have in common?

What you won't see on the "Can you hear me now? Good." TV commercials

Now I have to get back to all that homework I should be doing right now, but I'm not because I am writing a blog instead.

No comments: