Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Look! An Update!

"Got the wrong script from the teleprompter. As you know this is really the Humphley/Brinley report. No no. The Bullwinkle Show. And I am your moose-ster of ceremonies for the next half-hour: Bullwinkle his-self. As if you couldn't tell. I mean what other show has a host who sings, dances, recites poetry and has antlers? Well, on this network anyway..." - Bullwinkle (The Bullwinkle Show)

I haven't gotten around to updating this blog in the past few days. Why? Because it is the last week of classes, I have 2 projects due on Friday, and I am still at the computer lab :-P Yes, I am still at school and I got here in the morning. (By the way, I had left at 2 AM on Tuesday morning). This is nothing new and has been going on for ...ugh...weeks now.

Anyway, during various 5-minute-breaks-to-keep-my-sanity (which I have to say are not really keeping me all that sane) I found some articles you might find interesting. Of course, I am kind of in that so tired you are a little slap happy mode at the moment. Anyway, here are the links:

I just post the links: "Baaa humbug: singing sheep fight Crazy Frog for Christmas crown".

Someone find Rocky because Bullwinkle got loose from the retirement home.

I so glad to find out they did this study: "Seasonal Depression, Anxiety Affects Hamsters, Study Finds"

Another study that, well frankly, I can't believe someone actually did: "Study: Women exects must avoid sexy dress". (Seriously, I wonder what would happen if they did the same study with males?)

Everyone is going WiFi and we really mean everyone: "New Orleans's New Connection". More cities should do this...well not the hurricane part...

No comments: