Maybe I find the following news article titles to be fun becuase it is after 2 in the morning and frankly I haven't had a lot of sleep recently. So anyway, I figured that I would share a few of these titles with you. For (I hope) your viewing pleasure:
- "Pinball machines work wizardry for Sega Sammy"
- "Smoker tried to open plane door"
- "Bush Drinks Mare's Milk, Avoids Camels"
- "At Harvard, a Man, a Plan and a Scanner"
- "Materials Regain Properties Previously Thought to Disappear under Pressure"
- "Physics in schools 'set to die out'"
- "Nauseating News About Spacesickness "
- "Microsoft slammed for 'confusing' open source study"
- "Penn State offers tips to handle turkeys safely and keep the holiday pleasant"
- "Send those dead animals in now, folks..."
- "Dog lovers mad over chihuahua thefts"
- "Methuen Home Depot Apologizes After Pencil Mix-Up"
- "Fire-training doll rescued"
- "Wal-Mart Check-Out Errors Top Guidelines"
- "Bacteria which sense the Earth's magnetic field"
Total side note: Snow is predicted for the west side of Michigan tomorrow with a high of 38. Snow? Again?!? I can't believe it, I really can't believe it.