Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Funny Titles Cause Massive Thoughts?

Have you ever actually stopped and really read the headlines for news articles? I know that the purpose is to grab your attention, but have you ever really thiought about the titles? I found when I really thought about them they seemed funny and a little off the wall. The titles do the job, they tell you what the article is about and as long as you don't think about them too much I find that you really don't notice. Maybe because we are so use to seeing this kinds of titles and because of their purpose it really isn't something you notice. Of course, I could be completely wrong about the whole title thing and you don't see the humor in them at all...

Maybe I find the following news article titles to be fun becuase it is after 2 in the morning and frankly I haven't had a lot of sleep recently. So anyway, I figured that I would share a few of these titles with you. For (I hope) your viewing pleasure:
(I was attempting to find a wide range of articles - local news, scientific, and some that are just plain weird...)

Total side note: Snow is predicted for the west side of Michigan tomorrow with a high of 38. Snow? Again?!? I can't believe it, I really can't believe it.

No comments: