Thursday, November 17, 2005

Holiday Season = Shopping Season

"I know what you mean. I went down to buy a turkey tree and all they have are things for Christmas." - Sally (A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving)

It has continued to snow on the West side of Michigan. We now have like 1/2 an inch (or maybe a little bit more) of snow! It is actually kind of hard to imagine.

This of course got me thinking. Thanksgiving is coming up. This also means that the day after Thanksgiving is coming up. We all know what is special about the day after Thanksgiving - right? It is the day of shopping! Yeppers. I always go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. So that got me thinking...how can I turn this into a blog. (OK, really I didn't have any other topic in mind so I decided that I could claim this next part relates because really who was going to tell me it didn't?)

Lets move on. Where was I? Oh right, shopping. So I decided in this blog to point out some really wacky stuff that they sell via the Internet. So here it goes:

Beer For Dogs
Silver Soda Can Bracelet
CelebriDucks
Cup-A-Cake
Weasel Balls
Pod Brix
Pizza Fork and Cutter
Heads Up System
Pod Shirt

No comments: