Friday, July 29, 2005

You've Got to Be Kidding

"I realize as an adult that not everyone shares my view of the world. And with an issue as hot as gun control, I'm prepared to accept a lot of different points of view as being perfectly valid. But we can all get together on the grenade launcher, right?" - Josh Lyman (The West Wing)

Hello! It's Friday - I don't have class today. I can stay home and work on the my last take-hone for the class. Ok, that's just sad how much of a "life" I don't have. Maybe one of these days I will - nay probably not. Anyway, I decided today's blog will be about odd or weird stuff. So enough rambling from me here are the links:

News:
Non-News:
Hope you enjoyed a link or two from above. Oh and I almost forgot - here is a link to a funny comic you might enjoy. Happy Weekend!

No comments: