Thursday, July 28, 2005

I Really Should Be Working On Something Important

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." - Dr. Seuss

Yep, I should be working on my project but instead I am updating my blog. It seemed like way more fun at the moment. Today my take home exam is due and most likely we will be getting another one. My summer class is almost over - yikes. That went fast - faster than last summer. Maybe it's because I have been so busy.

Ms Magazine link - I like their slogan "more than a magazine - a movement".

If you haven't heard about Google's personalized homepage you should visit. Ken has a nice review on his site.

What to follow the activities of the shuttle? Again, I suggest this link for the latest.

Stargate Fans: Did you know there was a blog?

Was I suppose to find this a surprise? Because I figured that was the case.

Wacky News:

"Thirsty art lover suspected of drinking sculpture"

"Amish teen charged with stealing numbers" (only in Ohio)

"The 5th International Dutch Computer Chess Championships 2005"

Ken linked to an article he found on my blog. It makes me feel really ducky right now. So thanks Ken. I know it takes very little to excit me.

No comments: