Saturday, July 9, 2005

Books, Shuttles, and Robots -Oh My!

"Well, that never happened in any of the simulations." - Daniel (Stargate SG-1)

The 6h Harry Potter book is coming out next week. Of course, on Friday there will be new episodes of Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Battlestar. Lots coming up next weekend.

Disney appears to have patched things up with the Disney family. I think the stock even went up a little (2%).

NASA may allow others to use the Shuttle Landing Facility at the Kennedy Space Center.

Speaking of next week, gather up your robots and head to the Robot Talent Show yeld in Dublin, Ireland. They even have theme music.

Now I have to get back to my take-home exam and finish collect data for my master's project. Maybe one of these days I will actually get ahead. <::snort::> Like that will ever happen.

No comments: