Sunday, July 24, 2005

"Oh, Good Grief"

"Charlie Brown wanted to kick a football and Lucy would hold it except that she'd pull it away at the last minute and Charlie Brown would fall on his butt. . . . Each time Lucy would find a way to convince Charlie Brown that this time she wouldn't pull the ball away, but she would and once again Charlie Brown would fall on his butt." - President Bartlet (The West Wing)

Every have those kinds of days? Were your "goal" just keeps moving and you can't seem to catch it no matter how hard you try? Yes, well I feel like I have had a couple of those recently. Anyway, here are some stuff you might want to read:

I think this NOW letter nicely outlines why I don't shop at Walmart (and probably never will). I am glad someone is making a film about it. Yes, I am a member of NOW and I know this has been going on for a while. However, even if they changed this practice I still won't drink their bottled water :-P

"Apple's Tiger Drives a Car" - very ducky. "Power Mac G5s running OS X inside the car control electronic pistons and belts to control the steering wheel, brake and gas pedals, and gear shifter." Could it get any better than this?

Funny News:
Happy Weekend Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

No comments: