Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hey Look: A New Entry

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it." - Morpheus (The Matrix)

Edit: A must read Funny comic for programmers.

I am finally getting around to updating this thing. I am not really going to get into the details, but lets just say things didn't go as I had planned. ::sigh:: Anyway, onto other stuff. This is going to be a stort blog because I have a really long take home exam to work on (7 questions actually - several are proofs). So here is some stuff you might want to go visit:

Space Shuttle Update: Scheduled to depart on July 26 at 10:39 AM - if they don't launch July 26th they will have to wait until September to do a day time launch.

Microsoft was named their new OS - Windows Vista. Of course, I am sure most of you have read about this already.

This concept looks interesting.

"Did you ever wonder what it would be like to pop a water balloon in space?" No, I didn't really wonder - but other people did.

One wacky movie - but they came up with the Matrix movies so what can we say.

No comments: