Friday, July 8, 2005

TGIF

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world." - President Josiah Bartlet (The West Wing)

Friday is probably my favorite day of the week because I don't have classes. Of course, that doesn't mean I have a lack of work - I just don't have to go to class. I have been putting together some new test cases (actually 6 of them) for my project. It's not hard, it just take's time. Plus, I need to run the neural network, the linear program, and the least-squares. The hope is to have most of the data by Monday.

Well enough about my project. I have continued to play with my new PowerBook. It is great (the keyboard doesn't bounce like my other one). I have gotten most of the settings the way I want them and installed most of the software back onto this computer. So as promised here are some links you might just enjoy:

Robot that plays a guitar. How cool is that?

Computer part jewelry. No, I am not kidding.

Oh and here is a funny comic you might enjoy.

No comments: