Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Weta Digital and Weta Workshop Recruiting

Yes! Those great people who brought us those excellent visual effects in Return of the King are recruiting for future projects. That is probably a really cool place to work and they seem to be involved in some very interesting projects.

Sorry that is really all I have interesting to put up in my blog today. Been busy today with school and work. Speaking of school work, I better get back to it. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

By the way, check out the filmography for Weta Digital. They did 48 shots for Contact - which is an extremely good movie.

Favorite Quote of the Day from the movie "The Mirror Has Two Faces":
Gregory Larkin: You don't use make-up.
Rose Morgan: What's the point? It'd still be me, only in color.

No comments: