Saturday, January 15, 2005

Question of the Week: Why do I write a blog?

In all honesty I don't have a answer. I have actually thought about it this week. I know when I started. I was taking a class in web design my senior year of college. Keeping a blog was a requirement of the class. I was suppose to update it several days a week. I started updating only a couple days a week. The next thing I knew was I was updating all the time. It became like an addiction. When I learned that friends (and the professor of the class) were reading my blogs daily it became even more important to me. Maybe because I felt I had a voice out there in this huge world. Whatever the reason I really will never understand. I do it because it is fun and it lets me communicate with friends and family.

Or maybe I am just weird. Probably that is a closer answer. I like to be different. I don't want to be the exact same as everyone else. I like to define myself. In an odd way, this blog allows me to do so. Well, in my mind it does and that's all that really matters.

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Until next time.

No comments: