Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Messanger Bags are the best

Recently, I purchased a new bag for my laptop. The Timbuk2 Commute Bag is the best one I have had yet. There are tons of pockets so that you can keep yourself organized and hide all of my geeky toys. There are side pockets on the outside that can hold pop or water bottles. If you live where it snows and rains this bag is a good choice because it is water proof! So if you are looking for a great messanger bag for your laptop or just for school I highly recommend this bag.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. I have started getting back into the swing of school again. After several weeks it was a little bit difficult to get back into the routine. Plus, my schedule is very different from last semester. I am sure I will find the pattern that best suits me next week and stick to it for the rest of the semester. Until next time.

No comments: