Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mac Mini

Apple is sure making a lot of news for themselves recently. Recently, they announced the Mac mini. They are really small and people can plug them into their existing keybourd, mouse, and monitor. I like that idea. Monitors tend to go after many years, but keyboards seem to have a long life. Why purchase a new one when the old one still works? Plus the Mac mini has wireless built in. Think about the portability. You could take it with you from home and work (you would just need to those external components at both locations).

Anyway, I think it is cool. Not that I am going to run out and buy one of anything I am very happy with my laptop (PowerBook G4). I hadn't mentioned in my blog becuase I just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Although, this is the first week of school I am actaully kind of busy. Work is playing a large role in that. Documents and documents, so many documents to update. Thanks for stopping by and reading.

No comments: