Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Internet Movie Database

IMDb is the greatest source for all information movie and TV related. Plus, there are lists of trivia and quotes from movies and tv shows. If I am watching a movie and I am trying to remember what else the person was in, I just check out IMDb for the answer.

Today's weather was really wacky. It was warm in the afternoon - it was raining/snowing outside. By the time I left my last class it was like 18 degrees outside. The wet roads were beginning to have a slight ice sheet to them. I wonder what it will be like tomorrow? Most of the snow is still on the ground (about 10 inches of snow), but it is slowly starting to melt. That was when I realized that January was almost over! Wow. I was amazed to realize this fact. I think all the school work has made me lose track of time. Although, during this time I have been ahead on my homework and had "free time" to eat dinner with other grad students and go shopping. It had been a good month (even with the snow).

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.

Favorite quote for today from the movie Contact:
Palmer Joss: What are you studying up there?
Ellie Arroway: Oh, the usual. Nebulae, quasars, pulsars, stuff like that. What are you writing?
Palmer Joss: The usual. Nouns, adverbs, adjective here and there.

No comments: