Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tuesday's Blog (for lack of a better name)

Hello! Today's blog doesn't really have a specific topic, just some stuff that I want to mention, but more of it doesn't relate to any one topic. First, I want to put a link to the Agile Alliance. A professor mentioned it in class last week. I have looked around on the site a bit last semester. It is a great place to go for information regarding agile software development.

Not much going on in my life at the moment. Basically, my days contain work and school. Fortunately, I haven't been driven to taking up odd hobbies or making weird things to put up on the internet.

I am not sure which piece of news is more amazing - Apple selling 1/4 of a billion songs via iTunes or the fact that Microsoft is not going to fight the EU ruling. It is had to imagine that iTunes has a rate of about 1 million song downloads a day. The even more surprising is Microsoft walking away from a fight - not that I don't think it is a good thing because I think people should choose their software - but it is an unusual action for Microsoft.

Well, thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Tuesday seemed like a good day to post these weird links. Hope you enjoyed them.

Favorite Quote for Today from The West Wing:
Engineer: Saturday morning radio address, take 21.
Donna Moss: I have a really good feeling about this one, sir.
President Bartlet: Is this still my first term?

No comments: