Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Is it June Already?

Music to Blog By: Stargate SG-1 Soundtrack
Quote for Today: "It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever stops by just to say 'hi' anymore." - Jack O'Neil (from the TV show Stargate SG-1)

I was shocked to realize that it was already June. Really, really surprised actually. I guess I hadn't really thought about it. I been living in what seems like a different world recently - one that involves a lot of working on my project. Anyway, there just isn't that much to blog about today nor do I have much to talk about. Well, there are the few things I could find:

This is just a little wacky, but I guess some people might find it...err...interesting or even useful. I wouldn't, but thats me. Oh and if you don't like that one there is another.

A new way of sniffing out lung cancer has been developed. It can detect which people have lung cancer by specific compounds found in their breath.

"Music CDs from Sony to have anti-piracy technology". Ugh, not this issue again.

No comments: