Thursday, June 9, 2005

Meet Me in St. Louis

"It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I am "blogging on the road" - well hotel room. I am near St. Charles, MO. My mother wanted to go to this book sale. Therefore, I am claim that I am on a "business trip". Currently, it is raining and an hour earlier than I am use to. Anyway, the hotel has free wireless high-speed internet and of course I have my laptop with me (like I would leave it behind). I am suppose to be writting my abstract for my project, but I decided to take a short break and type this blog up really quick.

Deep Impact mission on July 4th will help us study the "very birth of solar system". The comet is believed to be from this time. Speaking of space it appears that Cassiopeia A is not quiet dead yet. Recently, an echo was detected for the star which has been "dead" for 325 years. The Cassiopeia A went supernova in 1570s.

Since I was in an engineering program and female I can tell you that this is a bit of a strech, but pretty true. Oh and this comic is pretty fun and I felt that I should blog it (Star War fans will find it amusing).

OK, well I should get back to "real" work.

No comments: