Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whereever my muse takes me...

(Otherwise titled: I have no idea where I am going with any of this, but I figured I would torture you with my horrible attempts at writing anyway).

"Is that an old habit from ballet class or from a lifetime of walking on eggshells?" - Nick Mercer (The Wedding Date)

Today's music to blog by: Children (Dream Version) by Robert Miles

In the news:
"Microsoft Debuts Windows Live OneCare"

"Microsoft Desktop Keyboard&Mouse Combo For Mac"

"Hidden Ecosystem Discovered Beneath Cement Quarry"

"Hot stuff: Riddle of Saturn's moon may have been answered"

So here I am at my office hours. I was working on my research until well about 1/2 hour ago when I decided it was time for a break. I hadn't read any of the current tech news and I figured that it would be a good time to write a blog. A couple of my students are (get ready to be shocked...are you ready?) are here for my office hours!

I also wanted to point out a book I recently finished - Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. Another excellent book in that "click-lit" category. Anyway, the main character is from Ann Arbor Michigan and attended the University of Michigan. Since I went to that university it made the book even more interesting. There were a few little mentions of Ann Arbor (like Kerrytown, etc). I loved the book. I would totally recommend it to anyone who liked light and funny books.

Well, I better get going. The professor I work for just walked by the lab and informed me that the exam I am giving tomorrow is ready. I better go pick it up before I leave. Thanks for stopping by and reading my rambles!

No comments: