Wednesday, May 24, 2006

There's a new front is moving in...

"He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams." - May Parker (Spider-Man 2)

"Microsoft releases test copies of Vista". Of course, everyone has there opinion on how good or bad ("Windows Vista Beta 2: The key word is 'Beta'") it is. Microsoft has other news: Windows Live Local Goes Into Beta 2.

Music and Shoes ("Nike+iPod") - the next interesting development brought out by Apple. You can check out the shoes here. I just might have to take up running...Or not.

Summer is finally coming to Michigan. Last week it was a bit chilly, but this week we are finally seeing some sunshine and warmth (today it is suppose to be 78). Of course, I am stuck in a lab for several hours...But I refuse to let that dampen my spirits. Well, I better get a move on because I have a bunch of student assignments to grade for tomorrow! Cheerio! :-D

No comments: