Thursday, May 25, 2006

Looking Forward...

"You know, outside the circus, most people were afraid of me. But I didn't hate them. I pitied them. Do you know why? Because most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." - Nightcrawler (X2)

News worthy news:
First there were shoes, now there is pillow.

Interesting article: "Why we all sell code with bugs"

Stop the presses: "Teen cell phone use tied to unhappiness". (Another study that makes we ask why?)

Reminds me of Star Trek: "Robot carries out operation by itself"

"Scientists Predict How to Detect a Fourth Dimension of Space"

This is going to be one pretty short blog. Mostly because I don't have much to tell about. My time has been consumed by helping students and writing code. Although, I still recommend not trying to teach C# and write java code in the same term. However, you can really see the similarities when you are going back and forth between the two languages.

Hope you have an exciting and warm holiday weekend!

No comments: