Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Fun...

"Let me teach you a trick: if you look people in the eye, they won't notice what you're wearing." - Nick Mercer (The Wedding Date)

It is Friday! I taught my first lab of the summer session on Thursday. It went pretty smoothly. Now I am reading up on fuzzy logic. It is slightly connected to some research I am working on. OK, that is wacky...I am doing research...ducky.

On Thursday I went shopping. I bought more black shoes :-) Well, one pair was sandals. However, in my defense they were clearance shoes...the 75% off kind. Let's just move on shall we?

Links (which is the real reason you all come to my blog):
"For a Bigger Hard-drive, Just Add Water"

Why the internet exists reson 273: "The Crustastun – World’s first Humane Electronic Crustacean Stunner"

New Google service: Google Trends

Music to blog by: also on Thursday I picked up the soundtrack to The Da Vinci Code. Simply excellent.

No comments: