Monday, May 8, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy...

"Yeah, well, just remember there's no perfect sunsets. There's a little crack in every cloud, but that's what gives you your silver lining." - Perry (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman)

Hello! I'm back :-)

Actually, I didn't actually go anywhere. Well, only around Michigan. I spend a week shopping, relaxing, reading, watching TV, and sleeping. I actually had time to read books that are not about computer science! In all seriousness I read all the time, but usually only a few pages at a time (because that is really all the time I have). So I decided to give you a little list of books I have been reading. (Of course, this might have something to do with the fact that I don't have any other blog topics...but lets not dwell shall we?)

The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot - I am a huge fan of Meg Cabot's writing style. In this book the story unfolds via a bunch of emails between all of the characters. It a great book, but you have to like romantic comedies.

Hitched by Carol Higgins Clark - Another book in a series about her character Regan Reilly. Excellent mystery for any mystery fan.

Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark - An excellent mystery with great characters that keep you on your seat the entire time. However, like any good mystery I can't tell you too much or I will ruin it for you.

See Jane Date by Melissa Senate - Another romantic comedy that was quiet interesting and very funny.

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger - so far I like it but I haven't finished it - yet.

On a complete side note I wanted to post a link to the new Get a Mac ads from apple.

Well, I better get back to reviewing C#. I am going to be teaching a lab this summer session for a C# course. It is going to be a fun summer session :-D I am quiet excited. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: