Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Agh Bunnies!

"Leo, there are times when we are absolutely nowhere. " - Sam Seaborn (The West Wing)

I have been undiligent in my blogging. I apologize. Teaching and working on research has my time really booked pretty solid. I am teaching C# and my research stuff is being done in java. They are so close and yet there are these little differences. But enough about that, lets more on to more interesting stuff shall we?

Random news I felt like linking to:
For the sports fans: "Physics can improve your football"...errr...soccer...

Einstein collectors: "Einstein papers to go on sale in London"

I am not even going to comment on this article.

"Mammoth skeleton found in Siberia"

Another reason to work at Microsoft: "Microsoft plans perks to retain staff"

Only in Ohio: "Bear escapes from cage, attacks neighbor"

Comic that any PhD student would enjoy/understand...

Well I better get back to work...only 2 more hours of office hours...

No comments: