Thursday, August 4, 2005

Wow!

"...the law of large numbers says we gotta win one one of these days, right? Let's make it a good one" - Josh Lyman (The West Wing)

As of today, I have finished up the class work for my masters in computer science. Wow. It's so cool and yet a little wacky feeling. I still have to complete my project - but I have taken all the classes I need to graduate. OK, I take that back - it's a very wacky feeling, but in a good way.

This got me thinking about a lot of things. I started my masters in January of 2004 and now I am getting so close to the end. Maybe that is what got me thinking in the first place. I am also busy getting my stuff ready to move back home. I think my personal belongings expanded while I was living at school. Seriously, I don't remember having this much stuff :-) I have been taking home stuff I didn't need since summer began, but there is still a lot of stuff here. Tomorrow I plan on working to getting the rest of it home. Today I am packing a little, working on my slides for my project, and just relaxing. It has been a very busy 6 weeks, but I am pretty happy with it. (Of course, I am even happy that it is over).

But, I digress from my original point...oh wait I never had a point in the first place. OK, well here are some links I have been meaning to post and just hadn't gotten to yet. Also, a few I saw while looking for these. Hope you enjoy!

Apple Related News:
Microsoft Related News:
Other Stuff:

Chad sent me these links the other day and I thought I would share them with you (thanks Chad):
If you are grad student friends of mine then enjoy your 2 weeks between semesters else hope you are having a nice day!*

*OK, that was just sad. I have been doing way to much programming recently!

No comments: