As of today, I have finished up the class work for my masters in computer science. Wow. It's so cool and yet a little wacky feeling. I still have to complete my project - but I have taken all the classes I need to graduate. OK, I take that back - it's a very wacky feeling, but in a good way.
This got me thinking about a lot of things. I started my masters in January of 2004 and now I am getting so close to the end. Maybe that is what got me thinking in the first place. I am also busy getting my stuff ready to move back home. I think my personal belongings expanded while I was living at school. Seriously, I don't remember having this much stuff :-) I have been taking home stuff I didn't need since summer began, but there is still a lot of stuff here. Tomorrow I plan on working to getting the rest of it home. Today I am packing a little, working on my slides for my project, and just relaxing. It has been a very busy 6 weeks, but I am pretty happy with it. (Of course, I am even happy that it is over).
But, I digress from my original point...oh wait I never had a point in the first place. OK, well here are some links I have been meaning to post and just hadn't gotten to yet. Also, a few I saw while looking for these. Hope you enjoy!
Apple Related News:
- Apple's new Mighty Mouse
- "Apple & Leading Car Companies Team Up to Deliver Seamless iPod Experience in Japan"
- "Microsoft hires new COO from Wal-Mart" (Noooooo...Grumble-grumble)
- "Yahoo, Microsoft Challenge Google on Ads"
- "Patches on the way for Windows flaws" (Why does this not surprise me? Maybe because it happens each month).
- "No oceans on Titan, say researchers" (Titan is a moon of Saturn).
- Science meets history: "Scan Finds Mummy Between 4 and 6 Years Old"
- "Yahoo launches Web audio search service"
- "Mozilla Creates Unit To Promote Firefox"
- Take a quiz on Colonial Williamsburg
Chad sent me these links the other day and I thought I would share them with you (thanks Chad):
*OK, that was just sad. I have been doing way to much programming recently!