Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Complete Duckiness

"Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in all the land" - Josh Lyman (The West Wing)

Monday was a great day! Why? I got accepted into a PhD program! I am starting at Western Michigan University next Monday. Of course, this Thursday I am going to orientation and apartment hunting. I am really excited about the whole thing. They are going to let me go ahead a start this semester even though I haven't completely finished my master's degree (but that is only 1 credit hour). Oh and I got an assistantship as well with the CS department (so close to free tuition). Could it get any better than that? I think not.

A couple of links, totally unrelated:
Google Desktop 2, an upgrade of Google Desktop Search, came out

"New Radar System Developed To Monitor Space Weather"

Well, I better get back to working on my project. Rough draft of the paper is completed. I have a little bit of data I need to run and see what that does, but I am seriously getting closer to being done. More duckiness. Happy Tuesday everyone! Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: