Friday, August 19, 2005

The Short Blog Strikes Back

"Sorry, I was - door was a little sticky. Did you see that? I'll get one of my boys up here with a can of WD-40." - Fred Kwan (Galaxy Quest)

Here is the sad sad truth: I have spent the last week or so working on my project. I spent the break inbetween semesters to work on my project of all things.

Here is the really good news: My presentation slides are 96% done. I have a rough draft of my paper. My paper is about twice as long as it needs to be. See I have 10 pages single spaced and the minimum is 10 pages double spaced. Of course, I view this as a very good thing. Anyway, I am excited. I can see a glowing light at the end of the tunnel...or maybe that is some weird sci-fi thing. Either way, the point is I am getting closer to being done! Ducky.

On a complete side note - you know at least a couple people visit your blog when you start getting "spam" comments.

Anyway, here are some links for you to take a look over:

Who Wants to Be a Scripting Guy? - my favorite quote from this page: "Trust us: the folks here at Microsoft wish you – or just about anybody else – had our jobs, too". Anyway, have fun.

"Viking ship built with 15 million ice cream sticks"

"Lions stalk little Smart cars in English big game park"

Have a fun weekend! See some of you in the up coming week when your back a school. (Insert evil laugh here).

No comments: