Friday, August 5, 2005

Motorola Razrwire

Today I saw this (Motorola Razrwire) featured in the New York Times article "Hands-Free Calls and Music. Great. But What's That on Your Shades?"

So what is it you ask? It's "a small Bluetooth headset attached to a pair of Oakley sunglasses". This allows you to "connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled phones and music players". So what do you get for $250? "6 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby". Ducky.

Of course, I am not going to get one or anything. I don't use the phone while driving and hardly ever while outdoors, but the concept is pretty cool. I just don't have that kind f need (and hope I never do). This is one of those "saw it, don't want to buy it, but felt I needed to blog about it" type things.

Happy Friday! (I am done with summer classes!!!) By the way, I have rescheduled my presentation - Friday, October 14, 2005, 3:30 PM Hayes 111. Well, that is the current plan anyway.

No comments: