Saturday, August 13, 2005

Today's Blog? All Wacky New

I fixed the link from yesterday's blog. (Thanks Ken for pointing it out).

Today's blog will be about wacky and funny news stories. Why? I have no idea. I guess it just seemed like a good idea. Plus, I have to get back to working on my presenation and paper for my project. I just keep repeating to myself - "two more weeks, two more weeks". I am sure it will take me four weeks to actually get done, but I am trying to optimistic. So if you don't see many blog updates or have a difficult time getting a hold of me you know why. It would be a good guess that I have gone completely round the bend. I know I was already pretty far around...

Anyway were are some links you might find funny:
Is it really hacking if the school tapes the password to the back of the computer? You can also read about it here. Favorite part: "The administrative password that allowed students to reconfigure computers and obtain unrestricted internet access was easy to obtain. A shortened version of the school's street address, the password was taped to the backs of the computers".

Just a suggestion: Never try to steal cars on live TV unless you want to get arrested.

I guess he didn't see this coming.

Live near cows? Watch out! It could be dangerous.

Mice that surf.

It seems it just wasn't these criminal's day either.

"Police chase goat off beach". Maybe they wanted to learn how to surf?

You can also read all about the Second Annual Dress the Chicken Contest. It was a real crowd pleaser - it "drew an amused crowd of about 40 people beneath the beer tent".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever...