Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year! Wow - 2007. It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. The holidays have been a fun time for me. I have been watching movies, reading, sleeping, and shopping. So I decided to share with you my current reading obsessions.

Angles and Demons and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown: These have to be two of the best books I have ever read. I loved the movie, but the books are just amazing. You are so missing out if you haven't read them yet. Love the fact that the main character wears a Mickey Mouse watch - it just so works. Anyway, hightly recommended!

Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot: It is one of those click-lit/mysteries. Wonderfully entertaining. I like reading these books on vacation or at the beach. Highly recommended!

My Own Two Feet by Beverly Cleary: I remember reading Ramona books and who can forget Dear Mr. Henshaw? In this book Beverly Cleary discusses her life and what lead her to writing children books. Interesting book.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: