Wednesday, January 31, 2007

80's Music Kick

Just a quick post (I am still around, just busy). I noticed that I am on this 80's music kick at the moment. So I figured I would share my last iTunes purchases with you. (Also, because I really don't have anything else to talk about). My last two song purchase off where "These Dreams" by Heart and "We Belong" by Pat Benatar. See, as I said complete 80s music kick going on.

The song I purchased before that was "Faith Alive" by The Wish. I first heard it in the commerical for Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Great song. (You can now get it on iTunes).

Now if you will excuse me I have got to get to bed. I am giving a presentation tomorrow on Cook's theorem wish should be interesting. It is a cool theorem considering that it is the core to the whole NP-Complete concept. Well, that's what I think anyway :)

Oh and yes it is snowing bucket fulls on the west side of Michigan since like Sunday. There are many inches (and by that I mean there has to be more than 5) of snow on the ground. Therefore, it has become my goal to move to a (even slightly) warmer climate after I graduate. Seriously, Michigan is the only state that can boost have four different climates in one state. At least I don't live in the northern part of Michigan!

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Stay warm!

No comments: