Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow Bunnies Strike Again

"When you need me, but do not want me, then I will stay. When you want me, but do not need me, then I have to go. " - Nanny McPhee (Nanny McPhee)

Current music obsession: Soundtrack from the movie Finding Neverland

It is of course snowing. Not that it is a huge surprise or anything that it is snowing in Michigan. The ice rain Sunday night was a bit of a surprise. However, we haven't gotten that much snow. But it is a bit on the chilly side :-P

However, lets move on to discuss much more pleasent things. My obsession with two board games: Authentic DaVinci Dilemma Board Game and The Da Vinci Code Movie Board Game. I came across these wonderful gems at a bookstore (which I was there purchasing a textbook for one of my classes - honest). I had an change to play both of these games over the weekend. They are great!

Authentic DaVinci Dilemma Board Game: In this game you answer trivia questions and riddles to collect pieces of art work. The trivia questions are divided into 4 categories and cover a wide range of knowledge. Knowledge of Da Vinci a plus. Great low key fun for all.

The Da Vinci Code Movie Board Game: This game reminds me of a cross between clue and logic puzzles. So I was instantly attracted! It takes a little bit to get use to the game play. If you have read the books or are familiar with historical events surrounding the events of the book/Movie you will be at a slight advantage. Great fun - and lots of surprises!

In the news:

Honey, someone shrunk the wires: "Can HP fool Moore's Law?"

This just looks so cool: iPhone

Well, I better run along :-) Thanks for stopping by and reading. Keep warm!

No comments: