Wednesday, January 10, 2007

OK, so I am going to brag for a minute...

"The details of your incompetence do not interest me." - Miranda Priestly (The Devil Wears Prada)

Over the holiday break I got a new cell phone. After great debate I purchased one of those cool Chocolate phones (warning: site plays music). Can I just say "I love it!". Being a new phone it works so much better than my last cell phone. I haven't put any music on it yet, but I am enjoying it none the less. It is a great size. I got a black one. I could claim becuase it would go with more of my shoes...but I think it would be best not to.

I seem to have come down with a cold. It has made the past couple of days interesting. I had to give the first lecture today for the class I teach. It is weird to lecture when you have a cold. Just trust me on this. But lets move on shall we? Before I start sneezing again.

My current music obsession is the soundtrack from The Devil Wears Prada. The official soundtrack is missing the wonderful song from the beginning of the movie - "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall which I downloaded from iTunes. The movie was great, the soundtrack is great, the book is great...I give it two thumbs up all around.

Well, I better get back to doing actually work - inbetween sneezes that is ;-) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: